The Public Foreign Languages Teaching Department of the College of Foreign Languages is committed to teaching non-English majors at both undergraduate and graduate levels. We warmly welcome you to join us in following areas and on the below-stated terms and conditions:
Classes: Academic English Listening and Speaking, Academic English Reading, Academic English Writing, Comprehensive Academic English, Ocean English, Workplace English, American Society and Culture, Advanced Oral English.
* Native English Speaker
* Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably master’s degree or above in a relevant field
* Over 2 years teaching experience
* Teaching Certificate (TESOL, TEFL or others)
* Minimum 1 school-year commitment, 14-16 hours per week
Salary and Benefits
* Monthly salary from RMB 4,500 to 10,000 (4,500 for bachelor’s with over two years’ teaching experience; 5,000 for master’s; 5,500 for doctor’s; 7,500 maximum for associate professor; 10,000 maximum for full professor)
* Round-trip international flight allowance every year (8,000 for Europe; 10,000 for USA)
* Monthly apartment renting allowance from 1,500 to 2,500
* Yearly heating allowance from 2,100 to 3,700
* Medical insurance of 1,680 per year.
* Free transport from the airport
* Luggage delivery reimbursement of 1,000.
Please send your CV together with references, copies of passport and degrees, and recent photos to Li Xiujiang at firstname.lastname@example.org.