Join the Qingdao Hash House Harriers for a special Xmas Eve day run (number 255) on December 24, 2011. More details below.
When: December 24, 2 pm
Venue: Meet at Crowne Plaza
From the Qingdao HHH official website: “Here in Qingdao, every week the Qingdao Hash House Harriers jog, walk, crawl and run a 60 to 90 minute fun run. They follow a trail marked with flour laid out by “hares” which ends at a “Down Down” circle.”
More info from the Qingdao HHH:
Run No. 255 – December 24, 2011
Hare/s: Angelina Zhao & Gerd
Costs: RMB 10/head for hashers & harriettes; RMB 5/ head for horrors upto 12 years old for bus & beers/water. Dinner is optional and will be at an added cost if you decide to stay.
Meeting Place and Time: Lobby of Crowne Plaza Hotel at 2.00 PM for 2.15 PM sharp hare off. We will take bus # 225 to the run start (old town Lutheran Church).
Run starts at 3 PM SHARP!
Plan to attend? Please RSVP here.
- It will be an A to A run (park next to Lutheran church) and we can leave our bags in a safe place with a friend of Angelina’s.
- The run will take us up and down the hills through the old town, past the Lutheran and the Catholic church (ideal opportunity to repent all the sins committed in 2011) 😉
- The restaurant is just around the corner from the Lutheren Church.
- After dinner (and some beer) we shall go to a pub to celebrate Angelina’s birthday (some more beer).
- Gerd’s proposal: we shall sing a few Christmas carols before dinner and someone shall read the nativity story (he will volunteer, if no person more saintly is available). If anyone already has some Christmas carols in English and even the nativity story, he/she could email them to Hash email, if not, Gerd will check the Internet.
Still more info:
T-shirts are available for sale now, pleas drop us an email with your size request if you would like to buy one.
New Year Eve Farewell Party Run No. 256 – December 31: Well Hung Jury (Steve) & Pleases the Court (Sarah) Dinner after at WHJ/PLC’s home. This is a farewell party for GM Lost in Marks and Spencer (Nick Bright)
Run No. 257 – January 7 – Straydog (Chris) NOTE: Early meet up time, meet at 12.30 PM at Crowne Plaza for a 12.30 PM hareoff!
WE NEED HARES FOR JANUARY – please let Well Hung Jury know if you are available to hare a run, thanks! Dates here:
Run No. 256 – January 14 – OPEN
Run No. 257 – January 21 – Yellow Submarine (Sean)
Run No. 258 – January 28 – OPEN
Planned out of town specials:
In hiatus for Winter until 2012, we’ll be back then!! On on..
Want to volunteer for haring? Know someone who wants to hare? Please contact our Hare Raiser “Well Hung Jury”.
On On !!
Well Hung Jury & Team
Hare Raiser/Trail Master – Qingdao Hash House Harriers