Following the huge success of its 2011 Pantomime ‘Robin Hood’, Qingdao International Drama Group (QIDG) are already starting preparations for its 2012 production and are looking for willing and talented volunteers to join its production team and cast.
Auditions will be held at The InterContinental Hotel auditorium (3rd floor):
- November 12: 10 am to 12:30 pm and 2 to 4:30 pm for ages 14 and above
- November 13: 2 to 5 pm for ages under 14
Please print out the online form and bring to the audition with a recent passport photo.
Since 2007, QIDG has continued to support the Qingdao Expat Charity and as a result of the success of each production, QIDG has increased its financial contribution year on year to help local under privileged children with medical care and in education. QIDG’s audiences have grown in size and enthusiasm and they have had growing support from many local sponsors.
The production is being planned for around the middle of May 2012, so if you feel you would like to join the team, then here are a few roles that require people with a willingness to commit to the next production:
- Production Coordinator – to work closely with the Director and ensure all other supporting tasks are fulfilled within given timelines, i.e. Marketing, Costumes, Props, Scenery etc.
- Costume Support – to work with the Costume designer to produce all costume requirements for the production.
- Stage Manager – to work closely with the Director to manage a team of volunteers, taking care of all scenery and scene changes.
- Props Manager – to work closely with the Director to source, make and manage all props required for the production.
- Cast – Anyone can audition but please be prepared to make a commitment to rehearsals.
For more information send an email to QIDG.
QIDG 2011 Panto Robin Hood Official Website